Wednesday, May 2, 2012

You shouldn't feel super exhausted at the end of this...


…if you do you’re doing it too hard.

Insanity day 31

Crap. What if you’re feeling super exhausted and the workout hasn’t even started yet?

Officially half way done! Done with the first 4 weeks, I’m now half way through the recovery week, and 4 more weeks left starting Monday.

For the recovery week in between months I’m supposed to do the same video (core cardio and balance) all week that is supposed to let me recover before jumping back in full steam ahead for the second month of insanity with a whole new set of longer more intense work out videos. I’m tired this week! I just finished my 3rd night of work and each night was especially tiring leaving me feeling not so peppy for the workout even after I slept. Yesterday I didn’t even want to wake up I was still so tired from the night before. I’m not loving the core cardio and balance recovery video, but I’m doing it. Yesterday and today were the first days I really didn’t want to do an insanity workout. I usually look forward to them. I don’t know if it’s because I really don’t like the actual workout, or if it’s just because I’m cranky and tired from work this week. We’ll see how the next 3 days go. I should be more rested having a few days off now. I went for a walk today on my 3.4 mile jogging route after the video. That was much more enjoyable. The weather was so pleasant and trees were blooming and the sun was just starting to go down. I was glad I decided to go outside. It left me feeling more like how I like to feel.

No comments: