Tuesday, May 18, 2010

currently

Books I’m reading:

Anna Karenina by Tolstoy - I started reading this while in nursing school, probably 2007 or 08. Didn't have much time to give it. Still going. Someday I’ll finish it.

Notes on Nursing by Flo Nightengale- a book I've recently acquired, but wanted to read since nursing school

Another Country, Exploring the Emotional Terrain of our Elders by Mary Pipher, PhD- a book I acquired in nursing school, and hadn't bothered reading until now


TV shows I catch on Hulu:

LOST
Glee
Parenthood


Movies I’ve watched Recently:

Woman of the Year (with Katharine Hepburn and Spencer Tracy)
I Me Wed (some lame hallmark or lifetime movie)
Adam’s Rib (with Katharine Hepburn and Spencer Tracy)


Music:

Right now: Jason Mraz, I’m Yours is on the radio
Sunday I listened to a “Best of EFY” CD, and a Hilary Weeks Cd “If I only had today”
Yesterday I listened to an Eve 6 CD (or the music from that CD off my computer)
In the car I usually bounce around 6 different stations. If it’s not Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, Uncle Cracker, Miley Cyrus, or a few others I don’t tolerate well it stays, but I have to check each of my 6 to make sure I have the best possible option going- then I’ll let it stay there until objectionable content (talking or one of those few songs I don’t like) arrives.


Things I’ve recently purchased:

A table and 4 chairs (40 bucks at a garage sale! Woo!)
Gas
More Gas
cilantro
gum


Things I haven’t done lately that I miss and need to do soon:
go jogging
play the piano
make and eat air popped popcorn (ok so I had some on Saturday, but that was 3 days ago already)

No comments: