Monday, September 28, 2009

Pictures for Danny

My bruddah Danny says “more pictures, less talking”. Usually I save pictures for facebook and words for my blog, but seeing as how my camera has been recently resurrected I’ll post a few of my favorite pictures that I found on it (most of them are from a trip to the Oakland Zoo just before Christmas last year). Maybe from here on out I’ll try to find a picture to go along with new posts, but for now these are for you, Danny. Hope you love them.










my favorites


Fudge in it's premortal state. This was soon turned into Christmas deliciousness

3 comments:

Sean said...

What happened to this blog having a sound track for every post?

Katie Lynn said...

Turn on your speakers! I still have my soundtrack. I moved the playlist to the very bottom of the page so it wouldn't be chopped in half like it was on the side- but it's still here. I just updated it last night so "Daisies in April" has a song now too (I didn't bother taking the time to put a song up with it before). I think there's just one post, maybe 2 that don't have a song, but most of them do.

Unknown said...

My favorite picture was of the first animal, butt I really need to assk you a question. Butt I don't want you to be offended. Ass per me I wouldn't be offended butt you might. Do you see a family resemblance with the monkey? Just assk yourself. I really like that first picture.