Wednesday, March 11, 2009

How can I help you?

A few weeks ago I went to Wal-mart with my mom. We were walking around the aisles and I saw a woman pass by us wearing the exact same colored shirt and pants I was. Weird. We continued to shop. After awhile I saw the back of another person walking by that also matched my outfit. What the heck? We then went to the craft and fabric section of the store. Again, more people in the same colors I am wearing, but this time I could see the front of them, not just their backs. I looked closer. The only difference between our outfits was I was missing a red, white and blue name tag with a yellow happy face that said "how can I help you" on it. I hate when that happens. It was like the time I had gone to Target wearing a red sweater and khaki pants. At least nobody stopped me to ask where the laundry detergent was.

5 comments:

Charlotte said...

Yay! I'm gonna add you on my blogs i read list after work! Blog friends-unite!!!!!!
:)

Bernie said...

That has happened to me before! It was in Target and the girl at the cash register commented on my outfit. I was a little embarrassed. My blog is Frisbyfamilyblog.blogspot.com in case you want to check us out!

Jenn said...

hey kt! love the new blog! i totally don't know how to let you read my blog lol! i somehow gave charlotte access... i'll ask her =)

Jenn said...

ok i figured it out- i think an invite will be emailed to you =)

Brittany Bull-Farnworth said...

hey, its nice to see that you have a blog. i wish i would of known this.. I am no one in particular!!! I'll add you to my blog now though!! Talk to you soon.